Sunday, January 8, 2012


The feeling I get living in the Jerusalem Center is I feel like I am living in a palace rather than a school. All of the marble and limestone floors and walls are just incredible! The corridors and balconies are just simply beautiful. Living here is just plain unreal. I heard from some of the faculty that this place is the most expensive property the church has spent, the second being the San Diego Temple. All I can say is that is totally believable, no doubt in my mind!!! A couple downsides: There are no elevators so you have the climb up and down all of the 8 levels, and the center is just a bit far from the old city- like a 20min walk or something like that. Which isn’t bad because I’m in pretty good shape, but I understand now why they were so strict on the health requirements. Soon I’m going to film you a video tour of the whole place and I will show you what I am talking about. Until then!! Luv! Luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment